Molex LLC is wholly-owned by Koch Industries Inc. and we recruit new employees globally. Successful candidates will naturally demonstrate the virtues that are the cornerstone of Koch’s success; Integrity, Humility and Respect and of course, we look for existing talent or an ability and desire to learn. We work closely with colleagues around the world, striving to create value for our business, our suppliers and customers. If you share our desire to innovate, succeed and grow and think you’d be able to create value for our business, we’d love to hear from you.
Molex LLC is a global company that has been committed to diversity since the company was founded in 1938 and treating people with respect, dignity and fairness is fundamental to the way we do business, no matter where in the world we operate. We offer equal employment opportunities for all qualified people, regardless of race, color, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Above all, we seek employees with the virtues and talents to help us continue to grow our company around the world and we welcome and value each individual’s differences and contributions.
Business Development Manager – Australia
Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions, Australia has on offer an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This role reports to the Regional Sales Director and is fundamental in growing our existing presence and success in NSW. The successful candidate will be outcome-focused and able to work independently, as well as make decisions with a clear understanding of the company’s strategic goals and processes. Working with an established distribution channel and a loyal installer base, whilst driving business with end users and specifiers, will see you excel in this role.
This role is fundamental to the continued growth of Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions’ strong market position by expanding our services and solutions portfolio business in NSW. This executive sales role is focused on driving business growth through effective implementation of sound local strategies for the project-driven Turnkey Solutions and ongoing opportunities in the distribution channel.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build and expand the customer base in the commercial and government market
• Focus on winning new business in the Turnkey Solutions space such as Managed Communication Infrastructure Services and networking incorporating a variety of IP technologies such as WAP, CCTV and others
• Meet order intake, revenue and margin targets within the defined parameters
• Develop, drive and implement a successful sales strategy for the State
• Identify, qualify, develop and present propositions/solutions that meet and/or exceed the needs of the customer
• Develop, capture and maintain an extensive knowledge base and pipeline of all accounts
• Strategically assess and manage accounts and develop new revenue streams based on customer requirements
• Deliver presentations internally and directly to customers
• Develop high-quality proposals
Knowledge, skills and experience relevant to this role:
• Several years’ experience in a senior or leading sales role, preferably within an IT services company
• Strong understanding of the NSW marketplace as it relates to this role
• Excellent customer and supplier network of contacts
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex sales cycles while driving sales through the distribution channel
• Ability to professionally structure, present and close high value solutions offerings
• High level face-to-face presentation and oral/written communication
• Ability to work autonomously
• Highly developed analytical and effective listening skills
• Ability to understand and disseminate technical information
• Excellent written skills to assist in the development of high quality proposals
• Time management and organisational skills
Being an employee of a large global organisation, training will be provided to see you maximize your potential. You will be part of a small team locally and enjoy benefits such as flexibility and autonomy, while enjoying the support and guidance to perform well in the role. As a global company, our employees have opportunities to interact and collaborate with others in every region of the world. Apply now with your CV and covering letter. Enquiries can be directed to Damien Boras on 0447 364 861.
If you’re interested in roles in other Molex business units, please click here*
If you’re interested in roles in other Koch Industries businesses, please click here*
*Please note that by visiting these sites you will leave the Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions website
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.