Part No: IMS-00100
MIIM™ scanners work with the MIIM server application software and MIIM patch panels to coordinate work order management, provide LED patch guidance, and to sense and convey the status of connectivity. Each 1U scanner can be connected to up to 48 patch panels providing monitoring of up to 576 cross-connect or 1152 interconnect physical channels in a single crossconnect zone. An unlimited number of scanners (and crossconnect zones) can be administered by the MIIM server in a single site. Standard RJ45 patch cords are used as the communication bus connection between scanners and patch panels. MIIM scanners can be configured and activated independently of the software. When the MIIM application software is connected to the scanner, the scanner “discovers” MIIM active hardware and uploads this information onto the MIIM application software. Scanners monitor the connection state of MIIM patch zones and pass state change data to the MIIM application software. This triggers MIIM’s smart polling function which queries the specific switch and updates the software. In the event that the MIIM application cannot communicate with a scanner, the scanner records transactions in a queue for later delivery to the MIIM software. Scanners recover from power outages without requiring reconfiguration. MIIM scanners consume little power, which can be critical in power-hungry environments such as Data Centers.
• Support up to 48 patch panels, 576 crossconnect or 1152 interconnect separate physical channels.
• Smart polling enables continuous updating of MIIM with minimal impact to the network.
• Simple scanner configuration.
• Auto discovery of active hardware/devices & automatic database population.
• Mission critical port disconnection alerts.
• Trace to device location.
• High density scanner enables rack space to be maximized.
• Low power consumption minimizes heat generation
• Web interface for administration.
• Automatic Rediscovery/Re-synchronization after outage or system failure.
• Transaction queues record events for later delivery if the scanner is disconnected from the MIIM application.
• Scanner can be tested and activated independently of software activation.
• Data bus connection between the scanner and patch panel is via an industry standard RJ45 patch cord.
Capacity: 576/1152 channels per scanner
Max power consumption: 30 Watts
Heat Generation: 12 BTU / Hour
Universal AC input: 110 Vac - 240 Vac, 50-60Hz
Operating Conditions: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), 15-90% Relative Humidity non-condensing
Storage Conditions: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), 10 to 95% Relative Humidity non-condensing
Emissions: FCC Part 15 Class B, EN55022 Class B
Safety: UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC 60950-1,
Ethernet Interface: Two RJ45 Network Interface Controller (NIC) ports – dual speed 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Communication Bus Ports: 48 RJ45 ports on the rear for data communication and power connection to MIIM patch panels
Material: CRS (cold rolled steel)
Thickness: 0.060” (1.52mm)
Coating: Black powder coated finish
Dimensions: 44mm x 483mm x 216mm (1.75”H x 19.0”W x 8.5”D)
Shipping Weight: 4kg (8.8lbs.)
Scanner is supplied with one wire manager and one International 19-inch mounting kit.
Note: Power Cord not included. User must supply a power cord equipped with IEC-60320 C13 power connector
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.