Part No: HPCD-07000-0W HPCD-07001-0W HPCD-07002-0W HPCD-07003-0W HWGB-00001-02 HWGB-00002-02 HKSJ-00005-02 HMGB-00002-02 HMGB-00006-02 HSBX-00004-02 HMLG-00021-02 HMLG-00030-02 HMLG-00037-02 HWPJ-00057-02 HWPJ-00058-02 HWPJ-00059-02
Region: apac emea
Molex Medical Grade antimicrobial wall plates and patch cord products have been created by incorporating an antibacterial agent (biocide) that can assist in suppressing the growth of bacteria on the surfaces of products when conditions exist where growth can occur. They can assist in keeping surfaces clean and sanitary and can also have an advantage in minimizing the impact on the environment by minimizing diffusion of the agent.
Molex Medical Grade products have been independently tested and comply with ISO 22196:2011. They form a part of an effective sanitization protocol are not intended as replacement.
Full list of part numbers below:
HPCD-07000-0W , HPCD-07001-0W , HPCD-07002-0W , HPCD-07003-0W
Outlets & connectors
HWGB-00001-02 , HWGB-00002-02 , HKSJ-00005-02 , HMGB-00002-02 , HMGB-00006-02 , HSBX-00004-02 ,
HSSY-00014-02 , HMLG-00021-02 , HMLG-00030-02 , HWPJ-00057-02 , HWPJ-00058-02 , HWPJ-00059-02
Cable Conductor size: 26 AWG stranded copper wire
Screen material: Aluminum/polyester shield with tinned copper drain wire
Nom. O.D.: 6.5mm
Sheath: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H)
Bend radius: 8X O.D.
Operating temperature range: -25°C to +55°C
Min. operating life: 750 insertion cycles
RJ45 plug material: Clear Polycarbonate (PC)
Boot material: Poly Carbonate (PC)
Contact material: 0.35mm thick copper
Contact plating: 1.27um gold
RJ45 plug dimensions compliant with: ISO/IEC 60603-7-51 and FCC 47 Part 68
Single Gang: 86 x 86mm (external), 52 x 45mm (internal aperture)
Module and Blank: 52 x 22.5mm
Double Gang: 86 x 145mm (external), 52 x 90mm (internal aperture)
Module and Blank: 52 x 22.5mm
ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed Amd 1 Class EA
TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A
LS0H Sheath: IEC 60332-1
Our PowerCat 6A system is suitable for the most demanding PoE applications:
- IEEE 802.3bt from Type 1 to Type 4, and CISCO UPoE+
- HD Base-T PoH up to 100W
- RP3 compliant as defined by EN 50174-2:2018, ISO/IEC 14763-2:2019 and AS/NZS 14763.2:2020
- For new installations of PoE Type 3 / Class 5 and above that wish to be eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, we require Category 6A cable to be used throughout.
- To confirm your PoE / RP3 cabling design is eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, your design must be verified and validated with the Molex PoE Calculator. Read more at https://www.molexces.com/poe-calculator
- Molex recommends that the PoE feature on an individual switch port is power disabled prior to unplugging the associated powered Device.
- Molex recommends that the full range of PowerCat 6A products be used in a system to maximize cabling and PoE performance.
Details on Molex requirements for Warranty can be found at: https://www.molexces.com/about-us/our-warranty/
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.