Part No: CAA-00445-BL, CAA-00445-GR, CAA-00447-BL
Region: apac emea
The PowerCat 6A UTP LS0H Cable is specifically designed to support high-speed data network applications such as 10GBASE-T. The innovative design includes a double thermoplastic polymer, aluminum foil tape wrap surrounding the pairs, which provides excellent Alien Crosstalk defense. The low diameter of the cable allows for easier handling and higher cable density in containment, reducing cost. The product is 3rd party verified to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO 11801 Category 6A standards.
Please note: CAA-00445 is not available in Europe and CAA-00447 is only available in Europe.
ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat 6A
ISO 11801/IEC 11801:2017
IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
3rd Party verified by 3P
FIRE PROPAGATION TESTS
IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-1&2, IEC 61034-2
EN 50575:2014+A1:2016: EuroClass Dca-s2, d1, a1
Tensile strength: 100N max.
DC Resistance: 77 Ohm/km max. (2% max. resistance unbalance)
DC Loop Resistance: 154 Ohm/km max. (2% max. resistance unbalance)
Voltage Rating: 72Vdc max.
Delay Skew: 45ns/100m
Pair Count: 4
Conductor: Solid annealed copper
AWG: 23 (0.56mm)
Cable Diameter: 7.2+/-0.3mm
Bending Radius (min.): 8 x O.D.
Weight (approx.): 52kg/km nominal
Sheath Color: Blue RAL 5015
Metal Wrap: Double PET AL-Foil
Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Installation Temperature: 0 to +50°C
Our PowerCat 6A system is suitable for the most demanding PoE applications:
- IEEE 802.3bt from Type 1 to Type 4, and CISCO UPoE+
- HD Base-T PoH up to 100W
- RP3 compliant as defined by EN 50174-2:2018, ISO/IEC 14763-2:2019 and AS/NZS 14763.2:2020
- For new installations of PoE Type 3 / Class 5 and above that wish to be eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, we require Category 6A cable to be used throughout.
- To confirm your PoE / RP3 cabling design is eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, your design must be verified and validated with the Molex PoE Calculator. Read more at https://www.molexces.com/poe-calculator
- Molex recommends that the PoE feature on an individual switch port is power disabled prior to unplugging the associated powered Device.
- Molex recommends that the full range of PowerCat 6A products be used in a system to maximize cabling and PoE performance.
Details on Molex requirements for Warranty can be found at: https://www.molexces.com/about-us/our-warranty/