The CoreSync LED Driver portfolio currently offers fixed output currents at 300, 250, 500, 700, 880, 1050, 1200 and 1400mA. But some fixtures require a specific mA output in between these ranges.
The Driver Programmer Kit is a tool for Lighting OEMs, enabling them to program CoreSync LED drivers at the desired output level in 10mA increments.
- CoreSync enabled: Easy integration with Molex CoreSync devices
- Hot Plug Migration: 5V power supplied – enough for Driver microcontroller
- Dual Mono or Tunable: Can program dual channels divers to dual mono lights
- HDMI Peripheral – User interface displayed on connected monitor via HDMI
- USB Peripherals – UI navigation done by mouse and keyboard
Datasheet and more information:
CoreSync Driver Programmer Kit