CoreSync’s open system PoE architecture enables devices and sensors from multiple manufacturers to be integrated into an installation. In order to make the process seamless, Molex has created this range of training courses specific to different user types.
All online training courses are free to access and accessible 24/7 through our Customer Support Portal.
CPD accreditation is provided by the CPD Standards Office.
Working with CoreSync
With three individual training courses available, participants can specialize in design documentation, installation and commissioning and/or programming and integration. Gain all three certifications to become a Molex approved Master Integrator.
Covering IoT smart buildings and the role of PoE to subjects such as device installation, system commissioning and configuring design tools, these training courses will give you all the tools needed to take on a CoreSync smart building project.
• Online learning – complete at your own pace
• Training and additional technical documentation and support available through our Customer Support Portal
• BP500 CoreSync Certified Designer Training
• 8 modules, 6 hours and 10 minutes in total
• BP510 CoreSync Certified Technician Training
• 13 modules, 9 hours and 45 minutes in total
• BP520 CoreSync Certified Programmer Training - Online training coming soon
• BP520 On-Site Training
• 3 days in-person training setting up a CoreSync test rig > View dates and register your interest
CoreSync Alliance Manufacturer Training
A one-day course designed for all CoreSync-compatible device manufacturers to learn how easy it is to integrate a CoreSync DC/DC Driver and other CoreSync devices into their current fixture portfolio, enabling a PoE product line that is CoreSync Ready.
A one-day course designed to familiarize CoreSync Distributors with CoreSync and Power over Ethernet. Topics covered include Power over Ethernet basics, CoreSync PoE Infrastructure and CoreSync project process and product offering.
CoreSync End User
A one-day course designed to familiarize CoreSync End Users with the system and its supporting software. Topics include CoreSync Poe infrastructure and the CoreSync Design Tool and Facility Manager Software.
These courses are available online and on-demand through the Molex Customer Support Portal. Log in or register to get started.