Part No: PCD-09101, PCD-09102, PCD-09103, PCD-09105, PCD-09107, PCD-09110
Region: apac emea
The Molex PowerCat 6A UTP patch cords are key components of the PowerCat 6A UTP end-to-end solution.
Molex PowerCat 6A Patch Cords are designed to support high speed 10GBASE-T networks and are backward compatible with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks. The patch cable is made from high quality four pair 26 AWG stranded copper wire. Available in a range of colors and lengths, PowerCat 6A patch cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag slim strain relief slip on boots.
ISO/IEC 11801 ISO/IEC 11801:2017
ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat 6A
UL, CSA pending
IEEE 802.3af (Type 1)
IEEE 802.3at (Type 2)
IEEE 802.3bt (Type 3 & 4)
(when installed in a Molex PowerCat C6A UTP channel)
FIRE PROPAGATION TESTS
RoHS and REACH Compliant
Conductor Size: 26 AWG stranded copper wire
Screen Material: Aluminum/polyester shield with tinned copper drain wire
Nom. O.D.: 6.5mm
Sheath: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H)
Bend Radius: 8X O.D.
Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C
UTP RJ45 Plug
Minimum operating life: 750 insertion cycles
RJ45 Plug Material: Clear Polycarbonate (PC)
Boot Material: Clear Polycarbonate (PC)
Contact Plating: 1.27um gold
RJ45 Plug Dimensions compliant with: ISO/IEC 60603-7 and FCC 47 Part 68
Max voltage: 150 VAC (max)
Max current: 1.5A @ 25°C
Our PowerCat 6A system is suitable for the most demanding PoE applications:
- IEEE 802.3bt from Type 1 to Type 4, and CISCO UPoE+
- HD Base-T PoH up to 100W
- RP3 compliant as defined by EN 50174-2:2018, ISO/IEC 14763-2:2019 and AS/NZS 14763.2:2020
- For new installations of PoE Type 3 / Class 5 and above that wish to be eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, we require Category 6A cable to be used throughout.
- To confirm your PoE / RP3 cabling design is eligible for the Molex 25 year Application Assurance Warranty, your design must be verified and validated with the Molex PoE Calculator. Read more at https://www.molexces.com/poe-calculator
- Molex recommends that the PoE feature on an individual switch port is power disabled prior to unplugging the associated powered Device.
- Molex recommends that the full range of PowerCat 6A products be used in a system to maximize cabling and PoE performance.
Details on Molex requirements for Warranty can be found at: https://www.molexces.com/about-us/our-warranty/